• Graphic Design · all the power of Adobe Illustrator is finally usable on the web
• Animation · bring your pages to life with moving or breathtaking animations
• Precision · for the first time it's worth creating a really detailed website
• Speed · work incredibly fast to create websites that load incredibly fast
• Flexibility · add, delete and mix content in a matter of seconds
• Bonus Tricks · a short list of other interesting features
All the techniques of professional graphic design are now possible online. They all work natively, completely integrated in the web page. They're not only possible, they're easy:
• overflowing and overlapping objects
• twisted or distorted objects
• continuity across the entire page
• utilisation of existing illustrations with only minor modifications*
• curves and shadows
• angled objects
• Google web and WOFF fonts
*The Mesh tool and some blending modes are not part of the SVG format. These limits are easily worked around.
Thanks to animation with GSAP (Green Sock Animation Project), you can animate the various elements of the page in an engaging and coherent manner.
Rather than repeating generic animations like carousels, flip boxes etc. you'll be able to enrich your site with original motion design that rewards deeper interactions with content.
The SVG format ensures that elements are always displayed perfectly, down to the smallest detail. The benefits include:
• detailed and complex content
• exact alignment of all page objects
• extreme reliability of page display
There's never any need to modify your source code or to verify that your site will work on other platforms.
Building a Svija website is extremely fast:
1. build the page in Adobe Illustrator
2. visit your web page online
Svija's content management tools are streamlined but powerful to use.
Svija sites load extremely quickly:
• a caching system ensures that complex files are prepared well before your visitors request them
• the SVG format supplies page object placement — the browser doesn't have to perform complex calculations to start drawing the page
The bottom line: the browser can display even very complex content with extreme rapidity.
Svija enables you to combine Adobe Illustrator files in two different ways.
Combine several files in a single page: each page can contain as many Illustrator files as you like, either one after the other in a list or layered in the order you choose.
All you can eat modules: in addition to the main page content, modules serve to include reusable content in several places (menus, footers etc.), or temporary content (promotional banners or newsletter signups for example).
Other content or functions: either sitewide or for each page, you can add scripts, HTML, or any other type of content you'd like to include.
• perfect and complete printed pages
• facilitated team collaboration
• work without internet connection
• online magazines with content as rich as their printed counterparts
• accelerated exploitation of content created for other contexts
• use of the client's full graphic identity — not a watered-down version
• multi-platform and multi-languageImagine · · Start · · Imagine · Building a Website with Illustrator is Not Possible · · Try · Accueil · Try · Accueil · About · · ·